Taxicab / Livery Information
- Dmv classification
- Taxi-livery driver application checklist
- Taxi-livery driver application cover letter
- Taxi-livery driver application form
- Taxi-livery driver application-physical exam report
- Taxi-livery owner application
- Taxi-livery owner checklist
- Vehicle information list
Taxicabs and Livery Services are regulated by City of Oneonta Municipal Code Chapter 272. Taxicab companies and Livery services must be licensed as provided in Chapter 272 to operate within the City of Oneonta.
Please click here for a map of taxicab zones and rates.
Current Livery Drivers - updated October 27, 2016
To submit comments regarding Taxicab or Livery service in the City, please use the new Cab Service Comment Form.
Please contact the City Clerk's Office at (607)432-6450 if you have any questions or complaints about Taxicab operations within the City of Oneonta. To report violations of the City Taxicab Code (Chapter 272), please contact the Oneonta Police Department at (607)432-1113.